Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sale...90% OFF

90% OFFJust imagine that! 90% OFF? Unbelievable, isn't it? But it's TRUE. It is just like giving it away (this makes me wonder why don't they just give it away?).

I'm just one lucky person to have stayed in this part of the world where SALE is abundant. And I am NOT talking about my usual bazaars, coz that's another story, thus another post. I am referring to the discounted prices of baby stuffs in the luxurious shopping mall where, expectedly, prices are sky high. This is the same place where my son and I love to hang out, and where items I could only afford to look at and admire, wishing that somehow someday I'd be able to buy at least a few of those pricey stuffs for my son.

Good heavens heard my wish, I guess. For there's an ongoing mallwide price down of up to 90%. Of course, I am especially interested in baby stuffs (what else?). With my happiness, I instantly bought a "few" stuffs.

Due to necessity, I once bought my son a pair of shoes for 700yen at 50% OFF, but the same sets of shoes are now sold at 100yen. Even the fancy little girl's hats are also 100yen, which are originally priced 1800yen. Baby clothes of all sorts of styles are also on sale at 100yen cheapest, others are priced 300yen or 500yen, with original prices ranged from 1500 to 2300yen. It's as if I am in a 100yen shop (I'll tell you more about this in another post).

My bugdet is tight, I have to admit that. But I just can't resist this irrestible temptation to buy, for I know that this comes only once in a blue moon.

Happy shopping indeed!

No comments: